- Mixed age classes are for children ages birth through 5 and their parents or caregivers.
- We sing and dance, have instrumental jam sessions, and create an interactive musical environment for the whole family!
- Each 45-minute class includes songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play.
- Activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability.
- Infant only classes are for first time Music Together® families and their babies birth through 8 months.
- Once you have completed a session in our infant class you will move into a mixed age class.
- Infant Only classes are only offered periodically however, you may attend a mixed age class with your infant at any time.
- Please contact us with questions regarding "Infant Only" class offerings.
"Babies have already been listening and responding to music, language, and other sounds for as much as half of their lives before birth. A child is never too young to hear and respond to music or language."
- Music Together Parent Guidebook